BUILD A TAILORED BUSINESS MODEL AND EXPLORE PRACTICAL CHARGING SOLUTIONS WITH OUR EXPERTISE
Before building a widespread electric vehicle (EV) adoption strategy, some infrastructure will be required to encourage a wider audience to go electric. Following your Discovery and/or Analysis stages, we ensure that these charging facilities are located in the right place, allowing for minimal disruption to regular driving patterns.
For appropriate and effective infrastructure, we help you to consider the following points in order to meet your EV requirements. In partnership with you, Electric Blue helps to answer all of these questions, making your EV charger installation an easy, fluid process.
- Who will use the charger?
- Where will the charger be located?
- Which type of vehicles are most likely to use the charger?
- What speed of charge is required: short stay, long stay, overnight?
- Does the charger require driver identification? (i.e for multiple users).
- Will the user pay to charge?
- How will the user pay: card reader, mobile app, RFID card?
- Is there access to appropriate power requirements?
- Will you manage the power supply?
CLEAN AIR ZONE
If a Clean Air Zone (CAZ) is necessary due to the scientific measures of air quality in your constituency, or if it is being considered as a voluntary measure, we can help with the zone implementation, and ongoing management. Using our EVolve service, we can additionally track vehicles to demonstrate how often the CAZ is being accessed.
BUILD YOUR STRATEGY
With 2019 set to see a significant surge in demand for EVs, Electric Blue helps you to prepare and be ready for the low-emissions future. Considering the growth in EV popularity, availability, and accessibility, we help you to build a strategy that will continue to meet the requirements of an increasing audience. Decisions are made that are not only fit for your present purposes, but with the future of EV demand in mind.