BUILD A TAILORED BUSINESS MODEL AND EXPLORE PRACTICAL CHARGING SOLUTIONS WITH OUR EXPERTISE
For the Public Sector, Business Solutions and Communities
We consider the following for a future-proof low emission strategy and effective charging infrastructure:
- Who will use the charger and where will it be located?
- What speed of charge is required: short stay, long stay, overnight?
- Does the charger require driver identification? (i.e for multiple users).
- Will the user pay, and if so, how? Card reader, mobile app, RFID card?
- Is there access to appropriate power requirements, and who will manage the power supply?
For Low, Ultra Low, or Zero Emission Zones
Reducing or removing emissions, whether mandated or voluntary - Electric Blue can help with clean air zone implementation, and ongoing management. Using our vehicle analysis service, we can additionally track vehicles to demonstrate how often the zone is being accessed.
Build your strategy
Numbers of low emissions vehicles are rising, along with the need for accessible charging points. Electric Blue helps to build a strategy that will continue to meet the requirements of an increasing audience. Decisions are made that are not only fit for your present purposes, but with the future of low emissions transport in mind.
Our strategy is to prepare you for the future of zero emissions.
Where Electric Blue provide energy to a charger, we will only ever provide energy from 100% renewable sources through our partners.