Innovative technology to meet your driving requirements
- Proves the feasibility of converting your fleet or vehicle to electric.
- Provides detailed information on emissions and journey trends.
- Helps you to plan a strategy that fully understands the impact on your fleet.
- Real-life data and analysis of fleets can be used (where feasible) to support your applications for grants for electrification, including governmental funding from OLEV and/or DEFRA.
- Recommendations for easy and effective planning and locating of EV charging infrastructure.
Reports are produced for drivers, fleet managers and local authorities, including the following information: summary of feasibility, projected economic savings, environmental benefits, fleet analysis, heat mapping for recommended chargers. For those who receive multiple driver reports, all driver information is anonymised to ensure private information is not shared.
TRIAL AN ELECTRIC VEHICLE
Including Taxi Driver trials, we provide a fully supported trial of ULEV(s) and associated charging infrastructure.
The objectives are to:
- Test business case assumptions and further refine the model, as required.
- Familiarise employees/customers with ULEVs and charging
- Develop your ULEV adoption plan
CLEAN AIR ZONE
We use telematics and geo-fencing, outperforming the outdated technologies of cameras and ANPR. These technologies allow for more flexible management, assessment and pricing of the zone, in real time. Contact us today to find out how we can help to implement and manage your Clean Air Zone.
An intelligent management system, enforcing the proper usage of charging parking bays. Get in touch with our team to discuss this concept further.