How Electric Blue continues to operate
We are watching closely as the global situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve, and wanted to advise you what we’re doing and to assure you that Electric Blue remains fully operational during these unprecedented times. This page will be updated with any new information regarding government guidelines as it arises.The wellbeing and safety of our staff, stakeholders, and the wider community is our key priority.
As of July 13th 2020 our office has re-opened, with most members of the Electric Blue team continuing to work from home, and we are committed to working flexibly with partners and communities, as well as continuing to provide full customer support. As the situation evolves, we will continue to do everything we can to provide our key customers and business partners with relevant updates.
To support those undertaking essential community work during this lockdown, all of our publicly available chargers were free to use from 1st April to 30th June. As of July 1st 2020, usual charges have been reinstated.
24 hour support continues to be available for using the app and chargers is available by calling 0330 111 0078.
Electric Blue activities: Continuing and on hold
- Project management of live projects remains operational
- First line support is still fully available
- We have now commenced physical installations, working to revised Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) guidelines. We have completed a risk assessment. This has been accepted by the local authorities.
- Our Sales team is still fully operational and available to discuss your needs. Contact us on email@example.com
- 24-hour customer support for using our app and chargers is still available, call 0330 111 0078
We encourage everyone to follow guidance from Public Health England regarding social distancing and hygiene. And of course, if you don’t need to go out or travel for an essential reason, please stay home and stay safe.
a thought from our MD…
“The current situation we find ourselves in requires us to change the ways in which we work, but equally presents a unique opportunity. While some things are placed on pause, we are given the time to think and adopt innovative ways of working and consider solutions for those challenges when ‘normal life’ resumes.”